The Archives section includes closed Requests for Proposals, Letters of Interest, and Q and A documents.
CLOSED Child Care Developer Fee Loan Program (CCDFLP) 2019 Application Process
El Programa de Préstamos para Guardería del Condado de Santa Cruz (CCDFLP) El Proceso de Aplicar 2019
The Application Packet for the 2019 CCDFLP is now available. Please note that attendance at one of the three Child Care Developer Fee Loan Program Application Workshops (June 4, June 6, and June 11, 2019) is a prerequisite for applying. Please feel free to download the packet if you have already attended one of the required workshops.
El paquete de aplicación es disponible por el portal abajo. Por favor anotan que es un requisito para aplicar que el aplicante ir a uno de los tres talleres del Programa de Préstamos para guardería del Condado de Santa Cruz (4 de junio, 6 de junio o 11 de junio.) Si ya ha ido en unos de los talleres, puedan descargar la aplicación.
CLOSED Request for Qualifications #2019HSD03 – Veterans Benefits Outreach; October 29, 2019, 9:30 a.m. through November 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
The County of Santa Cruz requests responses for a Veterans Benefits Outreach representative. Obtain the request for qualifications documents in the link below under materials. Submit experience and qualifications via email titled RFQ#2019HSD03 to HSDCCUMail@santacruzcounty.us for the Human Services Department, Centralized Contracting Unit, 1000 Emeline Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 by November 20, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Contact: Beth.Landes@santacruzcounty.us
Request for Qualifications #2019HSD03 – Veterans Benefits Outreach: The County of Santa Cruz requests responses for a Veterans Benefits Outreach representative. Obtain the request for qualifications documents in the link below under materials. Submit experience and qualifications via email titled RFQ#2019HSD03 to HSDCCUMail@santacruzcounty.us for the Human Services Department, Centralized Contracting Unit, 1000 Emeline Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 by November 20, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Contact: Beth.Landes@santacruzcounty.us
CLOSED Request for Letters of Interest (LOI) #2019HSD02 - Santa Cruz County Funding for Safety Net Services: "Set Aside"; March 12, 2019, 12:00 p.m. through April 10, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
- The County of Santa Cruz Human Services Department is issuing a Request for Letters of Interest (LOI) to fund community-based organizations to provide safety net services or related materials during fiscal year 2019-20 that address emerging needs or otherwise unmet safety net needs. It is anticipated that the County will award approximately $150,000 in total to selected respondents to this LOI. The County will consider LOI applications for the amount of $1,000 to $35,000 to provide services during FY 2019-20. Only one application per agency may be submitted. Applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Submit completed Letters of Interest in the following 2 formats . A complete hard copy Letter of Interest is the official application of record for this Request for LOI and must be received by 5:00 PM on April 10, 2019. Submit the complete Letter of Interest either in person or by mail to: Human Services Department, Centralized Contracting Unit, LOI #2019HSD02, Attention: Gary McNeil 1000 Emeline Avenue, Santa Cruz CA 95060 Additionally, an electronic copy of the complete letter of interest (required for record keeping purposes only but will not be considered as the official application) must be submitted by 5:00 PM on April 10, 2019. The electronic copy of the entire proposal may be submitted either via email to HSDCCUMail@santacruzcounty.us, attention Gary McNeil, or by including a USB flash drive containing the electronic copy of the entire letter of interest when submitting the hard copy application. MATERIALS:
CLOSED Request for Proposal (RFP) #2019HSD01 - Family Reunification Services and Crisis Hotline
The County of Santa Cruz Human Services Department (HSD), as the state designated child welfare agency for Santa Cruz County, invites proposals from qualified service providers for provision of family reunification services that include bilingual supervised visitation, specialized counseling, parenting education, and management of the afterhours protective services hotline for reports of child and elder abuse.
As a result of this request for proposals (RFP), a contract for fiscal years (FY) 2019-20 and 2020-21 will be awarded. The annual amount for the contract is not to exceed $921,392, contingent upon satisfactory contractor performance, award of annual state allocations for funding, and approval by the Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors.
Download the required forms linked below and submit completed proposals no later than 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on March 27, 2019 in the following 2 formats:
- A complete, signed hard copy proposal is the official application of record for this RFP. Submit the complete, signed hard copy of the entire proposal either in person or by mail to:
County of Santa Cruz Human Services Department, Centralized Contracting Unit, RFP #2019HSD01, Attention: Adam Spickler
1000 Emeline Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- An electronic copy of the complete, signed proposal is required for record keeping purposes, but will not be considered as the official application of record for this RFP. The electronic copy of the entire proposal may be submitted either 1) via email to: HSDCCU@santacruzcounty.us, attention Adam Spickler; or 2) by including a USB flash drive containing the electronic copy of the entire proposal when submitting the hard copy application.
- Family Reunification Services and Crisis Hotline Request for Proposal (PDF, 559 KB)
- Attachment A Cover Letter and Certification of Compliance (PDF, 126 KB)
- Attachment B Non-Collusion Declaration (PDF, 97.8 KB)
- Attachment C Reference Form Authorization for Release Waiver of Liability (PDF, 105 KB)
- Attachment D Budget Proposal Worksheet (PDF, 95.5 KB)
- Attachment E Designation of Subcontractors (PDF, 115 KB)
- Exhibit A Proposal Checklist (PDF, 95 KB)
- Exhibit B Protests and Appeals Procedures (PDF, 96.4)
- Exhibit C Independent Contractor Agreement (PDF, 143 KB)
- Exhibit D Level of Evidence Framework (PDF, 111 KB)
- Family Reunification RFP Q and A (PDF, 117 KB)
CLOSED Request for Proposal (RFP) #18P2-002 - Smart Path Roaming Assessor Outreach Services
Opened August 30, 2018 and closed 5:00 p.m. on September 26, 2018. The County of Santa Cruz (County) Human Services Department (HSD) invites sealed proposals from qualified agencies to provide engagement, assessment and linkage to services for persons experiencing homelessness. HSD invites proposals from agencies interested in administering one or more of three strategies outlined in this RFP and referred to as “Roaming Assessors”. These services are part of a coordinated assessment and linkage system for individuals and families to effectively and efficiently match people experiencing homelessness with available housing and services that best fit their specific situation and needs. Access to the Smart Path Roaming Assessor Outreach Service RFP is via the County of Santa Cruz General Services Department Solicitation web page at http://www.co.santa-cruz.ca.us/Departments/GeneralServices/Purchasing/Solicitations.aspx. The RFP includes a description of the services solicited, as well as contact information and requirements for submitting a proposal.
CLOSED Request for Proposal #2018HSD05 - Kinship Support Services
The Family and Children’s Services (FCS) Division of the County of Santa Cruz Human Services Department (HSD) invites proposals from qualified practitioners for Kinship Support Services for kinship caregivers, which includes relatives and non-relative extended family members (NREFM), and children they are caring for who are involved in the Santa Cruz County child welfare system. As a result of this Request for Proposals (RFP), the initial contract will be for the term of November 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019 in the amount of $107,000. Subsequently, a twelve (12) month contract will be awarded for $160,000 with annual renewal up to three years dependent upon satisfactory contractor performance and contingent upon available budget and Board of Supervisors approval. Contact Information: Beth Landes, Departmental Administrative Analyst at Beth.Landes@santacruzcounty.us
Kinship RFP August 7, 2018
- Kinship Support Services Program (PDF; 1.03 MB; 44 Pages) Kinship Support Services RFP#2018HSD05 Questions and Answers Q: Are two budget proposals needed to address the eight-month term at $107,000 as well as the subsequent twelve-month term at $160,000? A: The initial proposal should include a budget proposal for the initial eight-month term. Any subsequent contract may be negotiated with the resulting awardee, who will have the opportunity to propose a twelve-month budget for the new twelve-month term.