All prospective providers must attend an in-person orientation before they can be approved as an IHSS provider. At the In-Person Orientation, you will be able to:
- Submit your original Social Security and identification documents.
- It is highly recommended to view the Required Documentation page for a listing of identification documents you will need to bring with you.
- Please note, you will not be able to attend the orientation without both identification documents.
- Obtain the Live Scan form for you to complete your Background Check.
- Meet with SEIU 2015 representatives.
- Attend a Questions and Answers session with Public Authority and IHSS Fiscal (payroll) staff.
Please arrive on time, late arrivals will not be accepted, and you will be asked to reschedule for a later date.
If you have any questions regarding the Provider Enrollment Process or your status as a provider, please call the Public Authority at (831) 454-4036.