Adult Protective Services

Who do I call?

The identity of reporting parties is protected and kept confidential but "mandated reporters" must identify themselves when reporting.

Report Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse

If you suspect abuse, please call:

  • Toll free 1 (866) 580-HELP (4357) or (831) 454-4101  
    • For Hearing or Speech Impaired: Call California Relay Services 711
    • Available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
  • In a long-term care facility, call (831) 429-1913 or (831) 688-8833.
  • If this is an emergency, call 911 for immediate assistance.