Employment Assistance

Am I eligible?

You must qualify for CalWORKs Cash Aid and have the legal right to work in order to receive Welfare-to-Work services. If you are exempt from Welfare-to-Work, you can still choose to participate voluntarily.

The easist way to find if you are eligible for CalWORKs (including Medi-Cal and CalFresh) is to visit the MyBenefits CalWINwebsite and complete the "Am I Eligible" online tool.

Other Benefits

If you qualify for CalWORKs Cash Aid, you automatically receive CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps) for you and your children.

You also qualify for Medi-Cal Health Benefits. The insurance plan is administered by the Central California Alliance for Health, which also administers the Healthy Kids insurance program.