Skip to Content

State Workers Compensation

What do I do if I am injured while working for my IHSS client?

If you get injured while working for your IHSS client, you must call IHSS (831) 454-4036 to start the claims process within 24 hours of the injury.

  • If it is an emergency, you can see a doctor first, don't forget to call.

State Workers Compensation

For more information about workers compensation including claims, forms, and the Medical Provider Network visit the State Compensation Insurance Fund website at: